The UZAZU Embodiment Practice Group
Deepen your embodied growth and integration through shared practice
Announcing: 8 live online practice sessions, every other Friday, starting November 3rd
led by Dylan and Deb
A Word From Your Friendly, Non-Local UZAZU Trainers:
We are delighted to offer this special 4-month UZAZU community practice group!
While Dylan & I both love teaching UZAZU in our various trainings, we often feel the desire to spend much more time practicing, playing and organically deepening into rich embodied states-- together in community.
If you know us, you already know we LOVE to geek out on embodiment frameworks, maps, and theory (Dylan especially!)...
...but OH—What can happen when we come together more often in community to practice, explore and co-experience!? We want more of THAT!
If you do too, please join us.
— Deb & Dylan
The Value of an Integrative, Collective Embodiment Practice
Some of the embodiment practices you'll experience...
In each interactive session, Dylan or Deb will guide you through a different way to explore UZAZU and deepen your embodied skills and states. We'll practice together, share our experiences, and continue engaging between sessions.
Here are some examples of the embodied explorations we have in store for you:
Activating the Richness of the Four Elements:
Bring the archetypal elements of Earth, Water, Fire and Air more vividly into your practice. Feel their qualities awaken your bodymind, unlocking fuller, more vibrant bi-directional flows of energy and information.
Balancing Your Core and Periphery
Learn techniques for building stronger connections between your core and your body's periphery. This is a powerful way to cultivate more integrated movement and profound shifts as you transition between modes.
Tapping into the Goodness of Gravity and Levity
Harness the physics of gravity and levity to influence the quality and ease of your mode embodiment and your flow between them. Optimize your relationship to weight & space - floating gracefully or rooting deeply.
Invoking Primal Energies Through Animal Embodiment
Tap into primal currents and potent qualities by embodying the archetypal energies of spirit animals aligned with each mode. Unlock deeper intelligences and vital life force, as you connect with & embody their ancient wisdom.
Re-Patterning Embodied Developmental Movement
Incorporate developmental movements like yield, push, reach and pull to dial in how you embody and move through the Modes. Build new neural pathways as you work with the more subtle repatterning that UZAZU invites.
Dissolving Blocks Through Embodied Tapping
Strategically combine UZAZU Postures/Modes with EFT tapping techniques. First bring or stir up specific tensions and ‘shadow stuff’ with UZAZU, then help clear stuck energies and limiting beliefs with theme-aligned tapping.
Playfully Rewiring Your Neural Pathways
Use novel pathways of embodiment discovered through spontaneous play to refresh and inspire your practice with the Modes. Rewire neural connections, helping free up entrenched habits and conditioning.
....while in our warm and interactive community of support.
Here's What You Get When You Join:
Click on each section to read the details.
- 80-min live embodiment sessions every other week, alternately led by Dylan & Deb
- Video replays available within 24 hrs, with subtitles, to access for 2 years
- We'll share some unique practices & explorations, not taught anywhere else in UZAZU
- All practices support your own embodiment and skillful connection with others
- Minimal conceptual framing, maximum experiential practice and integration
- Practice together consistently over 4 months with guidance and support
- Share insights between sessions in our private online community
- Have the opportunity to set up practice sessions with other group members
- Develop deeper bonds and embodiment skills together
- Receive guidance, inspiration, accountability that elevates your commitment
- The user-friendly Heartbeat app works seamlessly on all devices
- A fully private platform to support your ongoing practice journey
- Easy access to all session replays, for repeated viewing and practice
- Share experiences, insights, and questions between sessions in the threads
- Every other Friday, 9:00am - 10:20am Eastern (3:00pm - 4:20pm Central European)
- Eight 80-minute Sessions, running from November 3rd through February 9th (Nov. 3 & 17; Dec. 1, 15 & 29; Jan 12 & 26; Feb. 9)
- The first session on Nov. 3rd will be 2 full hours and include a 'UZAZU Basics Review'
- Live online via Zoom, with replays available within 24 hours
Package & Pricing Options
Eight Live Group Practice Sessions
All Sessions + Private Coaching: 3 Payments
$ 240 x3
All Sessions + Private Coaching: 1 Payment
Frequently Asked Questions
In other words, at least a very basic familiarity with the core UZAZU framework is required to fully participate. We will not be ‘re-teaching’ all the core elements again, but will assume a basic working knowledge of them. The goal is to take your practice to your next level through ongoing practice and community interaction.
All are welcome from intermediate beginners to advanced, as long as you're willing and wanting to engage!
Important Note: if you are new to UZAZU Embodied Intelligence, and want to join this practice group, founder Dylan Newcomb will be offering a 5-hour live online Basic Training that will provide you all you need for jumping in on the practice group. See elsewhere on this website for the details, as soon as they are posted.