New to UZAZU? This 1-Day Training is the PERFECT place to start and learn ALL the essentials!
Embody Balance & Flow in Your Life
with UZAZU Embodied Intelligence
Learn a simple yet effective method to activate the nine key embodied states that empower you to engage with ease and vitality—in your daily life and in your relationships.
A 6-hour Online Training with UZAZU founder Dylan Newcomb
& co-trainer Deb Grant, LCSW & RSMT
After three years of upheaval due to the pandemic, many of us have begun to move forward again, individually and collectively, with the desire create more of the life we most desire.
It's one thing to dream and think about it; and it's something entirely different to actually stay focused & well-balanced enough to manifest the changes we envision.
Before we know it, another year has gone by, and we haven’t made much the progress we were hoping for. Our self-esteem may even erode, making it even harder to keep accessing the energy and inspiration it takes to keep moving forward toward our aspirations.
Here’s the thing…
No matter how aligned, motivating, or inspiring your hopes and dreams may be, you can only remain as focused, engaged, and effective in reaching them as your EMBODIED STATE allows you to be.
What would it be like to STOP getting down on yourself for not “realizing your dreams” and START becoming more effective in shifting into the specific EMBODIED STATES that will best carry you forward?
No matter how much prior experience you’ve had with other embodied practices, you’ll come away from this highly engaging six hour online training—along with post-training support & practice materials—with a clear set of embodied, STATE-SHIFTING practices that you can use right away.
With these tools, you will optimize how you show up & engage in each moment and deepen your ongoing personal growth.
In this six hour prerecorded online training, you will:
Here’s what you’ll learn in each section of the training:
Click on each section to read more...
- Learn how both your positive and negative states get unconsciously activated (this includes your thoughts, emotions, behavioral impulses)—and how being able to influence this at a root level is a powerful lever with which you can quickly shift your overall quality of experience & effectiveness in life.
- Learn to modulate the source of stimulus that’s feeding your habitual embodied experience—and how you respond to it in both skillful and unskillful ways—so you can more easefully adapt to each situation in naturally supportive ways.
- Experience directly which ways of orienting to each moment are more and less comfortable for you: sensing & holding your Inner Experience, stepping into your Self-Agency (or individual power), establishing & maintaining Connection with others, and Collaborating and co-creating value in the world.
- Discover how you instinctively relate to your own embodied experiences & actions—so you'll feel more empowered to choose whether to be “inside” the experience and the direct power of them, or more “outside” them, evaluating, guiding, and regulating them. (Hint: we all need to do both, at different moments!)
- Learn to activate the 2 Core States that help you gracefully & quickly process your inner feelings, emotions, thoughts, and cultivate true self-compassion—without being either overwhelmed by or numbing yourself to your own inner-experiences.
- Learn to activate the 2 Core States that let you immediately and authentically amplify your sense of Self-Agency—your experience of personal empowerment and self-esteem, whether that feels available to you today or not. (Note: This direct path to feeling more truly empowered is especially a game-changer for those who weren't supported as a child in honoring their own abilities and dreams.)
- Learn to read your UZAZU Embodied Intelligence Self-Assessment—so you can easily identify & bring balance to those states (and areas of your life) that need the most attention.
- Learn which kinds of states will empower you to more naturally thrive in which types of situations—so whenever you feel “off” or not well-suited to the moment and the task at hand, you know which state will be most empowering for you to cultivate.
- Apply these embodied states to the patterns of imbalance you identified in your UZAZU Embodied Intelligence Self-Assessment—so you can begin to bring balance to those areas of your life that need the most attention.
- Learn how to activate—or prime 'on the fly'— the balanced, embodied states you most need in your day-to-day life—so you’re not as often reacting to situations in habitual ways that cause you stress, anxiety, and disconnection. Rather, you can respond with the full-spectrum of your embodied intelligence.
About UZAZU's Live & Recorded Online Trainings
In each session, you'll engage—interactively and experientially—with the content at hand. You'll be (safely) guided through experiencing a full spectrum of balanced & imbalanced states. This is a very "embodied" process, so come prepared to do, feel, share, and reflect!
During the training you'll have ample opportunities to practice & apply what you're learning. This keeps you continually engaged with embodying the. material. The overall format is highly interactive, embodied learning—NOT PowerPoint Lectures about embodiment!
Here's what you'll receive with this live online training:
This Training is Available Now!
Recorded on January 10th, 2021
All online Zoom training sessions , including the breakout group practice activities, have been recorded and are available for you in an easy-to-follow online course format, together with the community sharing & support area, for two years.
Note: We currently do not have a next live, online version of this 1-day training on the calendar. We WILL be offering one sometime between early fall, 2023, and late spring 2024.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this training for? How do I know if it's a good fit for ME?
Do I need to have any prior experience in doing "embodied practices" to take this online training?
I'm not so sure about doing pre-recorded embodiment-based trainings. Is there a LIVE, in person version?
What's the difference between the live online version of this training, and getting the recorded version?
If I want to join the upcoming Practitioner Certification Training, do I still have to take the Foundations of Embodied Intelligence Training, if I take this 6-hour training?
We look forward to supporting you with this training...
If your questions are not answered above, just click on the chat button or email me at dylan.newcomb@UZAZU.org and I'm happy to respond!
Yours in embodied ease & vitality - Dylan Newcomb (& Deb Grant)