I serve the connectedness of the Human with self and the World. This statement was born in 2016 at the EFC Russia. The magic is that UZAZU bridges the attention to what's going on in a person's Inner World with what's in their Environments.
In the past I co-founded a training-consulting business, now I lead individual and group sessions using the embodiment approach. Together with the man I love, we are doing complex projects to transform the culture of companies and reorient them to work in self-organization/self-management (living or teal companies).
The main types of requests that clients come to me for individual sessions:
• What's next? Understanding where I want to go in life and how: choosing a direction, mission/purpose, prioritizing projects, setting and achieving goals.
• Problems in relations with other people (colleagues, partners, children, wives, husbands). What to do?
• Too much stuff, can't cope: high stress levels, how to preserve myself, emotional swings, can't keep my boundaries.
• How to be myself in relations with the team/group: it is difficult to express myself to the group, underestimating or devaluing myself and my abilities, finding inner strength.
• Making difficult and complex decisions.
• Working with families: how a mother can let her child go to kindergarten, school while remaining calm and "good" mother.
• The first persons of companies - shareholders: finding a shared vision, finding sources of inner strength, aligning the top team.
I invite you to an introduction meeting, during which you will be able to understand how effective and easy it is for you to work with me, and I will understand how beneficial I can be to you.
Languages Spoken:Russian, English, Lithuanian
Professional Roles:Embodiment facilitator, certified UZAZU embodiment intelligence practitioner
Other Certified Training:Embodied Facilitator Course (EFC), Embodied Yoga Principles (EYP)
Specialties:Stress Management, Life Purpose, Empowerment, Business Consulting, Goals achievement