A Three Day UZAZU Workshop in Liege
September 22 - September 24
through UZAZU Embodied Intelligence
A Live 3-Day Workshop with Pre & Post-Workshop Online Support, for:
Coaches, Counselors, Consultants, and other Helping Professionals
with Embodiment Master Trainer and UZAZU Founder Dylan Newcomb.
Learn to quickly identify your client’s specific underlying relational challenges and the nervous system imbalances that go along with them. Then learn a complete set of embodied practices & interventions that can ease-fully bring the system back into balance and support your clients to experience more ease, connection, and flow in their personal and professional relationships. Also receive a complimentary online mini-course, so you can review and integrate all the main elements from the live workshop.
As helping professionals, we regularly find ourselves trying to best support our clients with the various relational challenges they’re experiencing. Be it with Co-workers, Clients, Bosses, Spouses, Parents, or Children — different relationships tend to challenge us in different ways.
And even if we do succeed in helping our clients more effectively cope with their relational challenges, very often the underlying, conditioned responses and patterns of dysregulation of their Autonomic Nervous System remain in place.
Using a set of eight core body postures, vowel sounds and guiding concepts, UZAZU Embodied Intelligence empowers you with a highly integrative model and method to understand exactly where & how someone’s capacity to thrive is being compromised, and then gives you the know-how and tools to help your clients shift into deeply coherent, regulated flow-states.
In this three-day workshop, you will:
- Learn to use the UZAZU Embodied Intelligence Short Assessment to quickly gain a clear, holistic understanding of where & how your client tends to lose their capacity to remain well-regulated and empowered—both personally and interpersonally—and have a roadmap for how to bring them back into balance. (This simple, integrative assessment reveals & interconnects people’s Attachment Style, Emotional Self-Regulation, Self-efficacy, and Interaction tendencies and grounds them in a relatable, embodied framework.)
- Learn to work skillfully with a core set of eight simple body postures to help your clients balance & integrate the various dysregulated states they may be experiencing and to integrate these more securely self-regulated and empowering states into their daily lives.
- Become equipped to give your clients highly targeted, embodied ‘homework’ exercises (using the same simple eight postures) they can easily practice at home to gradually repattern their specific imbalances and keep integrating and growing—beyond their 1-1 sessions with you.
- Learn how to apply what you learn through UZAZU’s Embodied Intelligence Self-Assessment process to improve how you manage your own attention, nervous system regulation, and body language while interacting with your clients—so you can experience a more easeful and effective flow in your sessions and come away feeling more inspired and less drained.
You will also receive:
- A Pre-Training Online Learning Module. To ensure you get the most actionable learning from this 3-day, live workshop, you will receive access to a short online introduction course of about 2 hours, which will familiarize you with the core, foundational concepts we’ll be working with during the training. Going through this pre-training online intro module (released to you 2 weeks before the training starts), you’ll be able to take in more during the live workshop, and feel more grounded while learning all the basics of the UZAZU method.
- Two Post-Training Online Learning and Practice Modules. Directly after the 3-day live training, you’ll receive access to 2 more online modules. The first module reviews all the key postures, movements and change protocols you’ve just learned. And the second module provides you with videos of the main embodiment practices you learned. You’ll retain free access to these resources for the coming 2 years.
- A 2-Hour Online Q&A Call with Dylan Newcomb. 1-2 weeks after the workshop, we’ll have an online post-training follow-up webinar with Dylan, where we review the material and you can ask any questions you have.
If you are a coach, counselor, consultant, therapist, or other helping professional—and whether you have a lot of prior experience in body-based practices & interventions—or none at all yet—you’ll come away from this 3-day intensive workshop (and the pre & post-workshop online materials) with a clear set of principles, practices, and protocols you can use with your clients, and with yourself, to quickly come into a more easeful and empowering experience of relationship.
This workshop will run from 9:30 to 18:00 each day, with a 90-minute lunch break at 12:30.
All material will be taught in English. Questions can also be asked in Dutch or French.
This training is meant to give you all the essential knowledge and skills you need to start using the foundational embodiment practices and change protocols of UZAZU Embodied Intelligence with clients. However, it is not a full certification training. For those who become interested to more fully master and utilize the complete range of UZAZU’s methods, there is a 10-month certification training available.
The Cost of this 3-Day Workshop, including the Pre & Post Online Training and Follow-Up Q&A Webinar, is 500 Euro, VAT included.
About the Trainer: Dylan Newcomb
Dylan Newcomb is a mind-body researcher, coach, teacher, and founder/director of the UZAZU Embodied Intelligence method. He helps coaches, therapists, teachers, entrepreneurs, and cultural creatives of all kinds optimize their mind-body-awareness connection so they can more effortlessly experience the kinds of thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that help them thrive in their personal and professional relationships and take joyful, effective action on their authentic inspirations.
Dylan spent the first fifteen years of his adulthood as a dancer, choreographer, and composer. He studied both dance and music composition at the Juilliard School in New York City, danced with the Netherlands Dance Theater before going on to enjoy a successful, multi-award-winning career as a freelance choreographer & composer.
Driven by an interest to understand the deeper effects of sound and movement on people’s experience, behavior, and relational dynamics, Dylan co-founded the Danslab Institute for Movement Research in 2003. After several years of research into how vowel sounds affect people’s thought, emotion and behavior, Dylan began shaping his sound-movement research findings into a model—and a method—for helping people quickly shift their inner states.
Over the past 17 years now, Dylan has taught his unique approach to embodiment training, currently called UZAZU Embodied Intelligence, to over 3,000 students across 4 continents. He has trained coaches, therapists, group facilitators, policemen, doctors, and business leaders in how to quickly balance their inner states to bring more ease and flow to their engagement in the world. Dylan is increasingly recognized as one of the leaders in the space of bringing the science and practice of embodiment-based personal development into the 21st Century. Dylan lives with his wife Kyung-sun Baek and their daughter Kiana in Freeport Maine, USA.
The Link to Sign-Up and Reserve Your Spot for this Workshop Will be Added Very Soon – Check Back Here Within a Week.