A 3-Day UZAZU Foundations Online Training
September 24, 2020 @ 9:00 am – September 26, 2020 @ 3:00 pm EDT
UZAZU Embodied Intelligence
A 3-Day Foundational Online Training for
Coaches, Therapists, and Other Helping Professionals
with Embodiment Expert & UZAZU Founder Dylan Newcomb
Learn to quickly identify your client’s specific underlying relational challenges and the nervous system imbalances that go along with them.
Learn a complete set of embodied practices & interventions that can ease-fully bring the system back into balance and support your clients to experience more ease, connection, and flow in their personal and professional relationships.
Our Live Online Training Schedule for Thu Sept. 24, Fri Sept. 25, and Sat, Sept 26:
Each Training Day will consist of a 3-hour interactive Session, a 1-hour Meal Break, and a second 2-hour Session (with breaks).
Our Training Schedule, each day will be:
EST, USA: 9:00am-3:00pm (Meal Break: 12:00pm-1:00pm)
London, U.K.: 2:00pm-8:00pm (Meal Break: 5:00pm-6:00pm)
Note: All live online sessions will be recorded and made available for you to review, in a private online course area, for one year.
Here’s the Introduction video to the training.
This is the actual full 30-minute video that starts the training off.
The rest of the training is delivered in live, interactive online Zoom sessions.
In this 3-Day Intensive Online Embodiment Training, you will:
- Learn to use the UZAZU Embodied Intelligence Short Assessment to quickly gain a clear, holistic understanding of where & how your client tends to lose their capacity to remain well-regulated and empowered—both personally and interpersonally—and have a roadmap for how to bring them back into balance. This simple, integrative assessment reveals & interconnects people’s Attachment Style, Emotional Self-Regulation, Self-Efficacy, and Interaction tendencies, and grounds them in a relatable, embodied framework.
- Learn to work skillfully with a core set of eight simple body postures to help your clients balance & integrate the various dysregulated states they may be experiencing and to integrate these self-regulated & empowering states into their daily lives.
- Become equipped to give your clients highly targeted, embodied ‘homework’ exercises (using the 9 core postures of UZAZU) so they can easily practice at home, gradually repattern their specific imbalances, and keep integrating & growing beyond their 1-1 sessions with you.
- Learn how to apply what you learn through UZAZU’s Embodied Intelligence Self-Assessment process to improve how you manage your own attention, nervous system regulation, and body language while interacting with your clients—so you can experience a more easeful and effective flow in your sessions, and come away feeling more inspired & less drained.
- Learn how to better manage your own energy, while connecting more deeply & effectively with your clients in ONLINE PRIVATE SESSIONS, by using the embodied modes of UZAZU. Whether you’re actively using UZAZU with your clients or not, this one part of the training alone can make a significant impact on the power & ease-fullness of your online practice!
Join this short, Intensive Online Training & you’ll also receive:
- A Pre-Training Online Learning Module. To ensure you get the most actionable learning from this 3-day, intensive workshop, you’ll receive access to a few short introduction videos, released 3 days before the training starts. By going through this pre-training online intro module, you’ll be able to take in more during the live workshop, and feel more grounded while learning all the basics of the UZAZU method.
- Two Post-Training Online Learning and Practice Modules. A few days after the 3-day intensive training, you’ll receive access to 2 more online modules. The first module reviews all the key postures, movements and change protocols you’ve just learned. The second module provides you with videos of the main embodiment practices you’ve just learned. You’ll retain free access to these resources for the coming 1 year, as well as access to UZAZU’s private online community, where you can share your questions and experiences of practicing and working with UZAZU.
- A 2-Hour Online Q&A Call with Dylan Newcomb. 10 days after the intensive 3-day training, we’ll have a 2-hour online post-training follow-up webinar with Dylan, where we review the material and you can ask any questions you have. This follow-up session will be very useful in helping you confidently use & apply what you’ve learned.
If you are a coach, counselor, consultant, therapist, or other helping professional—and whether you have a lot of prior experience in body-based practices & interventions or not—you’ll come away from this highly engaging 3-day intensive online workshop (and the pre & post-workshop online materials) with a clear set of principles, practices, and protocols you can use with your clients, and with yourself, to quickly come into a more easeful and empowering experience of relationship.
In each session, you’ll also have opportunities to practice & apply what you’re learning with training partners via Zoom Breakout Groups. This keeps you continually engaged and learning-by-doing. The overall format is highly interactive, embodied learning—not PowerPoints and lectures about embodiment!
This training is meant to give you all the essential knowledge and skills you need to start using the foundational embodiment practices and change protocols of UZAZU Embodied Intelligence with clients. However, it is not a full certification training. For those who become interested to more fully master and utilize the complete range of UZAZU’s methods, there is a 10-month certification training available, which begins its next cohort on February 7th, 2021.
About the Trainer: Dylan Newcomb
Dylan Newcomb is a mind-body researcher, coach, teacher, and founder/director of the UZAZU Embodied Intelligence method. He helps coaches, therapists, teachers, entrepreneurs, and cultural creatives identify & re-pattern the limiting past conditioning that’s holding them back and to cultivate the resilient, embodied resource states that will empower them to thrive—personally, relationally, and professionally.
Transitioning from a successful career as a dancer, choreographer, and composer in the Netherlands, Dylan has spent the past 17 years developing and teaching a unique integrative & relational approach to embodiment training—UZAZU Embodied Intelligence. Having helped empower over 4,000 students across 4 continents, Dylan is increasingly recognized as one of the leading modality developers & trainers in the quickly growing field of Embodiment. UZAZU currently focuses mainly on empowering and certifying coaches and therapists with practical, effective body-mind based frameworks and tools with which to help their clients more profoundly and ease-fully step into their own full potential.
Dylan lives with his wife Kyung-sun Baek and their 9-year-old daughter Kiana in Freeport Maine, USA.
Registration for this workshop will open on June 15th, 2020. Please check back in the coming days for pricing and signup info.