The UZAZU Foundations of Embodied Intelligence
This training has been canceled.
Please consider joining us for this workshop in Scotland or Germany.
Affligem, Belgium - May 19-21, 2023
Training Location Details
- Brussels Airport - Zaventem (BRU) - around 30 minutes away by car.
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport - around 1 hour away by car
- Car or taxi: 32 minutes from Brussels Airport
- Public Transport: 1 hour and 30 minutes (plus 15 minutes walking) from Brussels Airport
Staying at De Kluizerij:
Here’s the more detailed schedule:
- Breakfast (buffet) 8 - 9 am
- Morning Training Session: 9:30-12:30
- Lunch (warm buffet) 12.30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Afternoon Training Session: 2:00-5:30 (and 4:30 on Sunday)
- Dinner (soup & salad buffet) 6.30 pm
Terms & Conditions specific to this Belgium Training:
Please see as well our General Terms and Conditions here, related specifically to the training itself.
By registering, you agree to both of these sets of terms and conditions.
- There are limited spots available for the training, with only 45 spots open for registration. If the training is full, you may email us to be added to the waitlist, at email@example.com.
- A confirmation of your reservation, including all payment & training details, will be sent upon registration.
- The training is subject to a minimum number of 15 registrations by April 15th. If the minimum number is not met, the training may be cancelled and all payments refunded (though we do not expect this to happen.)
- If you cancel before April 18, 2023, you receive a 50% refund of the total amount.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made after April 27, 2023.
- If you are unable to attend, you may transfer your participation to another person by emailing the UZAZU Belgium team with their personal information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not attend the training, no money will be refunded.
Package & Pricing Options
Each option includes:
Training + Single Room & Board, 3 nights
Training + Twin Room & Board, 3 nights
Training + Catering for 3 lunches & 1 dinner
Training - with no Meals or Snacks provided
Meet the Host & Coordinator for this Training:
As a somatic movement therapist, I continuously seek new ways to enhance my practice. In 2019, I had the opportunity to participate in a 3-day UZAZU training in Liège, Belgium with Dylan. Due to the experiential nature of this training and the immediate personal results, I knew intuitively that this tool would be groundbreaking for working with my clients. It fulfilled my expectations and beyond. Over the past three years now, I’ve been mainly using UZAZU and weaving my other skills into it, which has created more dynamic and effective sessions for my clients. They appreciate the simplicity and depth of using the 9 core modes of UZAZU, and see so many benefits in their daily lives.
I‘m excited to now be able to host Dylan and Deb for this Foundations Training and look forward to sharing this amazing methodology with other helping professionals. If you have any questions about the training or accommodation, please reach out to me! I am looking forward to welcoming you in Affligem and to sharing this experience with you.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com